” And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.”
- Every Sunday – We will take a moment to pray cooperatively for a new home for Exodus.
- Community Groups – will pray for a home with each gathering that we share.
- Every Day – we are inviting individuals and families to join us in committing to pray and potentially fast petitioning our heavenly Father for a new home. You can sign up on the city to commit to pray on a specific day.
- If you are willing to pray everyday specifically for a new home from now until God definitively answers please let us know that you are standing with us by filling out the form below.
- If you will spend a day of focused prayer petitioning the Father for a new home sign up on the city for a day. Or Sign up below if you are not on the City.
For every person who has been praying already for this – we are grateful for you. Please continue without losing heart. For all who would join us – thank you. May we be like the persistent widow for God’s glory in His Church.