Jesus was sent to earth to forgive and save rebellious sinners like us. Any who place their faith in the finished work of Jesus can have new, abundant, and eternal life. This gospel is the best news on the planet. And this gospel is central to all we do at Sent Church.
If you would like to give through your online banking application, set your payments up per your bank’s instructions to send to Exodus Church, PO Box 126, Belmont, NC 28012.
At each of our worship gatherings, we have Give boxes at the entrance where you can give to the work and mission of Exodus Church. There will be envelopes made available for you to use. Simply put your name and the date on the envelope and drop it in the offering box.
Stocks and Gifts
You can give stocks, real estate or other assets in a simple way while reducing your tax bill and increasing the amount you can give.
Exodus Church partners with the National Christian Foundation (NCF) to handle all donations of stock, mutual funds, restricted securities and other asset based giving.
To give stock or other assets or securities to Exodus Church, please contact Madison Hoell at email@example.com or 919.438.0350 for information.
Please note: you must notify Madison at NCF Raleigh if you are donating stock to be receipted correctly.
If you would like to learn more about non-cash giving, this link will take you to NCF’s website and has some helpful videos.
1) Text the amount you’d like to donate (example “50″) to 84321.
2) Register a credit or debit card (you only need to do this the first time you give)
Our desire is that you would give from a generous, cheerful heart as an act of worship to the Lord. If you find yourself in a financial situation that makes giving a challenge, we want to help. We have financial counselors who can assist you with your finances so that you can begin to be a better steward of the resources God has given to you. If you would like assistance with your finances, please let us know.
BEST WAYS TO GIVE
In an effort to help maximize your gift, we want you to know the costs associated with your chosen giving method. As you can see below, Giving In Person, using your banks Online Bill Pay, or using our Planning Center Online ACH giving option are the most effective ways to maximize your giving.
- Planning Center Online ACH charges 25 cents per transaction.
- Example: If you were giving $1,000.00, your total giving would be $999.75
Give Box & Online Bill PayMOST EFFECTIVE
- Giving In Person/Online Bill Pay does not have any transaction fee.
- Example: If you were giving $1,000.00, your total giving would be $1,000.00
- Debit/Credit Card charges 2.3% of your total transaction, plus 30 cents added.
- Example: If you were giving $1,000.00, your total giving would be $978.20
As you can imagine, these fees add up when multiplied by greater amounts and over hundreds of gifts a month.