What is Exodus Women?
Our vision is to discover, develop and deploy the gifts of women for the mission of Jesus through Exodus Church. Exodus Women is a ministry by women and for women. We believe that women’s ministry is not just ministry to women in the church, but it is ministry by women for the church. You can read more on the blog about the background of this ministry and our goals.
Who leads Exodus Women?
The Exodus Women Shepherding Team provides oversight for our teams and programs, and works alongside the Exodus Elders to provide leadership and care for the women of Exodus. Joy LaPrade is serving as deacon of this ministry.
How do Exodus Women serve?
- Journey Companions is a ministry that cares for women through pregnancy and the first year after.
- Our Biblical Literacy team coordinates and teaches the Exodus Women’s Bible Study, which is offered each spring and fall.
- Our Connections team helps women become connected into Exodus through friendships, community groups, and serving.
- We also host events through the year, such as our annual Titus Talks brunch, a spring retreat, and other opportunities for women to develop their gifts and share them with the church.
- The Shepherding Team seeks to provide a safe place for women in the church. If you need to speak with another woman about a concern or prayer request, you can email [email protected]