Exodus Men seeks to develop men to be sacrificial servant leaders for the home, the church, and the world.
God has always existed in perfection and glory as one God in three persons (the Trinity—Father, Son and Spirit). He has no needs or imperfections. God created and sustains all things by the word of His power. He is a good God who works all things together according to the counsel of His will for our good and His glory.
Hebrews 1:3, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 8:28
We will equip men to:
• Study God’s Word
• Correctly interpret Scripture
• Create daily habits of reading scripture and praying
We will hold large events at least once per quarter:
• Socials geared towards deepening relationships and simply having fun with one another.
• Topical discussions that could range from Finances and Family Fun to Date Nights and Leadership.
• Community outreach
We will follow God’s call to discipleship by:
• Teaching men how to invest in each other as well as the next generation
• Providing a framework to facilitate this in a healthy, sustainable & Christ centered way
• Creating a culture of ownership & accountability