- Here’s what’s happening at Exodus:Happy Fourth of July everyone! Take some time this week not only to enjoy time with family and friends, but also to remember to pray for our nation and thank God for the freedoms we enjoy!
- July 7 is our next movie at Stowe Park. Come and meet new friends and neighbors, and enjoy the movie. Starts at dusk.
- More summer events for Exodus Kids!
- Backyard Water Day, for kids 5 and under, Wed., July 11, 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Kliesch’s home, 726 Hanna Woods Drive, Cramerton, NC 28032. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring your own lunch and join in the fun!
- Pool Party for K-5th, Fri., July 13, 11 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. At the Milroy’s home, 1511 Prancer Lane, Gastonia, NC 28056. RSVP to Heather Phillips. Bring a lunch and come join us!
- Exodus Kids Extreme, July 23-25, 6:00-8:30 nightly. This will be an amazing time for all rising K through completed 5th grade students. We look forward to sharing the gospel with your children through lessons, games, music and crafts. At the Iris Room. Click here to register.
Feel free to invite friends and neighbor kids to any of these Exodus Kids events! If you’re able to help with Exodus Kids Extreme, please contact Heather Phillips.