- Here’s what’s happening at Exodus:
- Our next Leadership Summit is tonight at 6:00 p.m. If you lead or serve on a team at Exodus, this time includes you. We’ll talk through plans made last fall to evaluate how things are going, consider new plans, and pray about these activities. Even if you’re not currently plugged in for service, and are looking for a place to serve, come and join us! A meal and child care will be provided.
- If you’ve been attending Exodus for a while and are interested in seeing what is involved in membership, or if you just have questions about the church, Next Steps is for you. We’ll meet on Sunday, May 6 at 5:00 p.m. at the Iris Room. If you need child care, please contact Kathy Maas so that we can be prepared for that.
- Our next First Monday prayer time will be on Monday, May 7 at 6:00 p.m. at the Iris Room. Come and join us in praying for the needs of Exodus Church and family. Child care will be provided.
- We will be having infant dedication on both Mother’s Day (May 13) and Father’s Day (June 17). If you have little ones that you’d like to have dedicated to the Lord, please contact Kathy Maas and indicate what day and service you’d prefer.