ABOUT EXODUS CHURCH
Exodus Church started in 2009 with 30 adults and 15 children and a desire to be a church-planting church filled with disciple-making disciples. By God’s grace, we’ve become a growing church filled with people (young and old) who have come to faith, with lives transformed more into the image of God. We are hopeful for the future as we continue to seek to be a redeemed people who worship and serve God in the world.
Belmont, North Carolina, offers a mixture of small town charm and explosive population growth. A suburb of Charlotte, it is located within a short drive of the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, the National Whitewater Center, the Billy Graham Library, Christmastown USA, Lake Wylie, and a variety of restaurant and shopping options.
Commitment: 15 hrs/week, including in office staff and admin meetings
What if I can’t come back yet?
Not everyone will be comfortable returning to worship services at The Mill at this time. We will continue to offer a quality video service each week for those who need it.
Purpose of position
- Coordinates the Women’s Ministry of Exodus Church
- Encourages and supports volunteers who are involved in Exodus Women Leadership
- Provides administrative support for the ministry as a whole
Reports to: Pastor of Discipleship and Development
Supports and Coordinates With: Other staff, elders, leaders, EW Leadership team, and members within Exodus Church.
- Member of Exodus Church
- Displays a life shaped by the grace of God
- Shares the mission of Exodus Church
- Experienced in administration and organization
- Comfortable with being a servant leader
- Humble, teachable, and driven
- General coordination of the ministry as a whole
- Provides administrative support and encouragement for Exodus Women (EW)ministry leaders (EW Bible Study Leader, EW Events Leader, EW Care Team Leader, etc.)
- Oversee the ministry budget
- Plans and executes Exodus Women Leadership Team Meetings
- Coordinates communication between Exodus Women and Exodus staff/elders
- Manages the firstname.lastname@example.org email account
- Provide administrative support to ensure excellence and smooth functioning of retreats and events
- Works with Creative Director and other staff to develop and maintain the EW webpage and Bible Study resource page
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Consistently exhibits professionalism as demonstrated by a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances with composure and flexibility
- Exercises discernment and wise judgment
- Gives extreme attention to detail with an eye for excellence
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking and prioritizing projects
- Maintains personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community
- Strong computer skills with ability and willingness to learn
- Fluency in Google Applications (primarily Docs & Sheets)
- Ability to assist with recording Bible Study and troubleshoot problems
- Excellent ability to communicate and interact with people
- Organized and productive
If you are interested in this role, please complete the interest form below as soon as you are able, no later than March 1, 2024.