Exodus Church is seeking an intern, typically a high school or college student who is interested in serving in a ministry field. Ministry interns are committed to pursuing ministry within the local church and growing as ministry leaders. These are the criteria we as a church are looking for in a young man or woman who seeks to serve as an intern.
Ministry interns serve the mission of Exodus Church, getting hands-on ministry experience while being developed in the following areas:
- Spiritual walk with Christ
Internships run from mid- May to mid – August.
Work assignments will be determined by skill sets, potential areas of growth, and the current needs of Exodus Church.
Development assignments for the summer will be determined during the first week, with timelines for reading, journaling, and personal development.
Ministry interns will typically work hours scheduled between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, with the exception of other specific assignments or special events.
Faithful: Ministry interns must have a growing faithfulness to Christ and to responsibilities in general.
- They have a growing relationship with Christ.
- They arrive at assignments prepared and on time.
- They are team players who support and value the team and mission of Exodus Church.
Available: Ministry interns must prioritize the work and time spent investing in Exodus Church.
- They have a growing interest in the activities of Exodus Church, inside or outside the realm of their responsibility.
- Any other employment is second to the commitment to Exodus Church.
- Time away from the internship must be approved before the internship begins, except in the case of emergency.
Teachable: Ministry interns must have a desire to grow.
- They are open to receiving constructive critique.
- They are willing to grow in familiar areas as well as in new skills.
- They are willing to grow in leading diverse groups of people (older, younger, culturally distinct, etc.)
Oversight for ministry interns will be provided by Nathan Chapman.
If you feel that you’re a good fit to be a ministry intern at Exodus this summer, if you know that you have a Spirit-led desire to make the time and work commitments required, please complete the following application.