- Here’s what’s happening at Exodus:
- Easter Week: Join us this week to consider Jesus’ death and resurrection. Passion Week Worship will be held on Wednesday, April 4 at 6:30 p.m. at the Iris Room. There will be no child care provided for this evening. Make plans to have your family join in the worship gathering.
- There will be three Easter gatherings to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection at the Iris Room on Easter Sunday—8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 a.m. Exodus Kids for 6 mos. through 4 year olds will be provided. K-5th graders will worship with their families.
- We will be celebrating baptism on Easter Sunday as well. If you’d like to be baptized, please contact David Keen.
- We will also be receiving a special Easter offering for church planting. Be praying about how you can support these vital efforts.
- Mark your calendars now for our next Leadership Summit, Monday, April 30, at 6:00 p.m. If you lead or serve on a team at Exodus, this time includes you. We’ll talk through plans made last fall to evaluate how things are going, consider new plans, and pray about these activities.
- We will be having infant dedication on both Mother’s Day (May 13) and Father’s Day (June 17). If you have little ones that you’d like to have dedicated to the Lord, please contact Kathy Maas and indicate what day and service you’d prefer.