If you are looking for an area of service at Exodus Church here are some current areas that are in need of a few extra hands.
- As a member of this team, you would need to have a love for kids and a desire to teach them about God’s word.
- The times that this team functions are Sundays from 8:30 am – 10:30 am and again from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- The rotation is September – February
- Initially, you will need to be background checked, and then interviewed to see which age group would best fit you.
- Heather Phillips is our Exodus Kids Coordinator.
- Let Heather know which service you would like to serve in. If you are interested in being a teach, teacher’s helper or sub.
- There are 3 Security Teams. Each Team has 4 members.
- The times that this team (two members at each service) functions are Sundays from 8:30 am – 11:00 am and again from 11:00 am – until all kids are picked up.
- The teams will serve in one month rotations – meaning each team will be “off” rotation for two months before serving again.
- Darren Bolick gives oversight to this team.
- Areas of Need: 5-6 subs for these teams. Volunteers for Event needs. Additional team members for regular rotations.
- This team oversees the shut down of the space on Sunday afternoons after the 11 a.m. service.
- There is a check-list of duties each week that this team reviews. (lights, trash, general straightening, etc.)
- This team also rearranges chairs as needed for events during the week.
- Joe Leggett gives oversight to this team.
- Ed Weeks gives oversight for this team.
- We are looking for people to come in between 7:45-8:30 a.m. and straighten and rearrange the chairs from any changes in set up for weekly events.
- It would be light work and would be scheduled before and after Exodus Events.
TheCloser and Set-up teams are all pretty flexible with scheduling so you wouldn’t have to be available every week or a regular week in order to participate. We can work with you and your schedule to make any of these work if the role interests you.
Please send a separate message stating which team you would like to serve on and as much information as possible as to your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance for serving the Body at Exodus in these ways.