Here’s what’s happening at Exodus:
- Throughout the month of April, we will be receiving a special offering for church planting to help David and Jordan Keen plant a new church in 2013. Be praying about how you can support these vital efforts. Mark your offering and leave it in the offering box or basket on Sunday.
- Our next Leadership Summit is Monday, April 30, at 6:00 p.m. If you lead or serve on a team at Exodus, this time includes you. We’ll talk through plans made last fall to evaluate how things are going, consider new plans, and pray about these activities. A meal and child care will be provided.
- If you’ve been attending Exodus for a while and are interested in seeing what is involved in membership, or if you just have questions about the church, Next Steps is for you. We’ll meet on Sunday, May 6 at 5:00 p.m. at the Iris Room. If you need child care, please contact Kathy Maas so that we can be prepared for that.
- Our next First Monday prayer time will be on Monday, May 7 at 6:00 p.m. at the Iris Room. Come and join us in praying for the needs of Exodus Church and family. Child care will be provided.
- We will be having infant dedication on both Mother’s Day (May 13) and Father’s Day (June 17). If you have little ones that you’d like to have dedicated to the Lord, please contact Kathy Maas and indicate what day and service you’d prefer.
- Community Group leaders, put June 1 and 2 on your calendars for CG leaders training, Friday evening and Saturday morning. More information to come shortly.