Nursery (6 months to 1 year)
- Ratio 3-1
- Primarily at this age, we provide nurture and care.
- Infants are welcome in the service, and we have a nursing mother’s room behind the worship space at the 101 South Main building if needed. Audio of the service will be provided in the nursing mother’s room.
Toddler A (1 year olds) & Toddler B (2 year olds)
- Ratio 4-1 (Toddler A) and 5-1 (Toddler B)
- Your child will hear a story, sing worship songs and play.
Preschool – 3 year olds & 4 year olds
- Ratio 7-1
- Your child will hear a story, sing worship songs, participate in craft time, and guided play.
Primary — Kindergarten through 5th Grade
When you feel that your child is mature enough to be in the service with you, we want you to feel free to make that decision. Exodus Kids is offered to supplement, not replace the spiritual formation provided in the family.
- Ratio 10-1
- Your child will sing worship songs and participate in large group story time with all the children. After this, the children may divide into small groups for discussion about the Bible story.