- Parents/Guardians bring children to the Check In Station.
- Information is entered into our data base (The City).
- Parents are given the child’s name tag and parent receipt.
- Parents take the child to the appropriate room and give any special instructions to the teacher.
- K-5th graders will be brought to the worship space to their parents. All other children should be picked up in their classrooms after the service concludes.
- Parent receipts are visually checked by Room Leads to make sure they match the number on the child’s nametag.