Check In / Check Out
- Parents/Guardians bring children to the Check In Station.
- Information is entered into our database (Realm).
- Parents are given the child’s name tag and parent tag.
- Parents take the child to the appropriate room and give any special instructions to the teacher.
- K-5th graders will be brought to the worship space to their parents. All other children should be picked up in their classrooms after the service concludes.
- Parent tags are visually checked by teachers to make sure they match the number on the child’s name tag.